Monday, June 3, 2019

Last Blog Post

Hello,

At this time every year I am filled with pride because of all of the hard work the students put in this year. I had a wonderful year getting to know each student and I am so glad that I get to be a chapter in their life. It was a great year and so much to be thankful for!

A few weeks ago we were having a staff meeting and it was announced that a 2nd grade position was becoming available. I have really enjoyed my 5 years in first grade but decided I was ready for a new challenge and will be moving up to 2nd grade! I will be telling the students on Wednesday and I am so excited for the opportunity to work with this group again. And with you! Thank you for all you do for your kids, they are all a kind, hard working crew. I am excited for this next chapter.

Upcoming Events:
6/4: Field Day and Mini-Courses (You can join for field day in the morning and lunch!)
6/5: Last Day!

Movie: This week we will be watching Monsters University. It is Rated G but please let me know if you would not like your student to watch it, I can have a different activity planned.

Please let me know if you have any other questions for this week or about summer!

Thank you for all you do!
Miss Wittmann

No comments:

Post a Comment